JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you a taste-maker, change-maker, and all around do-gooder? We're always looking for more Cheeky Monkeys to help make a difference. Maybe that's you!
To apply for any of the positions below, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 awesome new companies with giving at their core, are looking for an energetic, organized and people-focused HR Generalist to join their fun, hard working team of results-driven, creative and collaborative people! Reporting into the COO, the HR Generalist will be responsible for all HR activities, including and not limited to maintaining human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practice and other special projects, as assigned.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to lead, coach, and review employees; scheduling development conversations with employees; hearing and resolving employee concerns; counseling employees and supervisors as needed.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and educates employees on benefits; asses benefit needs ongoing; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; and watching benefit trends and changes.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal andstate requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; staying educated on HR matters.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies, systems, and procedures.
- Maintains all human resource records and designs record keeping best practices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Supports staff by recruiting, scheduling, hiring, on boarding and off boarding employees.
- Supports COO and staff with counseling, employee review, and any issue resolution.
- Manage employee leave process and set up systems for tracking and record keeping.
- Contributes to the overall operation of the office, supporting company-wide projects and additional projects as assigned by the COO as needed.
- 4+ years experience in HR delivery
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related topic
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes which govern policies and practices of hiring, compensation and benefits and general employment.
- Experience in; Recruitment, Human Resources Administration, Benefits Administration, Performance Review Process, Compensation & Pay Structures, Systems, and Training & Development.
- Basic payroll and benefit system administration and processing knowledge a plus.
- Experience in Consumer Products and Retail a plus
- An operator with high energy and drive
- The ability to take the initiative to plan and deliver projects with little direction
- Team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong technology skills
An awesomely creative consumer goods company with giving at its core is looking for a detail-oriented, energetic, and hardworking Graphic Artist to join our fun team of results-driven and collaborative people. This role requires 2-4 years of relevant experience, and will provide print and digital design support to the Creative Team on a wide range of projects and product categories that speak to our target market.
- Proven graphic design experience
- UX/UI designs project experience
- Strong typography skills, illustration ability, and a passion for print and pattern
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and usability principles
- Photography skills would be welcome
- Ability to interpret and translate brand messaging into creative outputs
- Ability to interpret and translate brand messaging into creative outputs
- The ability to think conceptually to create surprising solutions to marketing problems
- Strong understanding of industry trends
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Mac (Pages and Keynote) Suites
- Highly organized in regards to both technical process and practice, as well as project planning
- Be able to follow instructions and process feedback well as well as push the boundaries
- Execute project designs, working closely with other designers and internal project managers to review drafts, refine design elements, and deliver final products in print and digital formats
- Has a technical understanding of preparing material for press and production
- Add strategic value and insight on matters related to design, and digital strategies and solutions
- Accurately assess and implement project scopes, including timeline and budget considerations
- 2-4 years work experience in graphic design, UI design, or product design
- Lots of creative flair, versatility, and originality, yet remains true to the brand
- A self-starter who can work autonomously, make sound independent decisions, while being able to efficiently manage time and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-pace environment
- Portfolio of relevant design work
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Cheeky is seeking a stellar Marketing Intern to help build our amazing lifestyle brand. Cheeky is a line of brightly colored paper and plastic tableware sold in Target stores nationwide. For each Cheeky item you purchase, Cheeky helps donate a meal through its partnership with Feeding America. This is a pretty remarkable opportunity to be part of a hugely impactful social enterprise right at the start. Join us!
About the Internship:
No day is exactly like the one before in this fast paced environment. Depending on priorities, you will help the marketing team with digital, print, in-store and event marketing. Primary responsibilities will include helping coordinate events, conducting research, posting and reporting on social media, courting influencers, and generally getting creative.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Social media in their bones
- An interest in planning events small and large
- A passion for food, entertaining, and/or ending hunger
- Stellar writing and communications skills
- Fantastic people skills
- An awesome sense of style
- Ideally looking for a junior or senior
- Must have a laptop that you can bring to the office
- Required to get school/class credit for the internship
- Looking for someone who can commit a minimum of 2 full days a week to Cheeky, with 3 days preferred.
- Please only apply if you are located in the Los Angeles area and have your own car
This internship is offered in exchange for academic credit only; applicants who will not receive credit will not be eligible to participate.
Cheeky® creates modern mealtime solutions with a witty spirit to help end hunger in the U.S. Cheeky tableware is available exclusively at Target stores and Target.com. For each Cheeky item purchased at Target, Cheeky helps give a meal* through its partnership with Feeding America® and No Kid Hungry®. Since Cheeky launched in November 2014, the company has already generated 11 million meals. Cheeky believes in the transformative power of sharing a meal and is on a mission to make mealtime matter. *For more information visit cheekyhome.com/cause.
Cheeky is an Equal Opportunity Employer