JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you a taste-maker, change-maker, and all around do-gooder? We're always looking for more Cheeky Monkeys to help make a difference. Maybe that's you!
To apply for any of the positions below, please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing team. You will be an integral part of the ongoing enhancements to our marketing efforts across multiple, kickass brands, such as Marlowe., Mayfair, Antsy Pants, La Ta Da, You Are Amazing, Cheeky, and other developing brands.
Our Marketing Intern should be an individual interested in learning consumer behavior, generating marketing strategies and tactics, and implementing concepts that can drive brand awareness, consumer loyalty and engagement, and cares about giving back. You’re going to learn a lot on this job and every day is different, so we’re looking for a go-getter that is ready for anything that comes his or her way.
- Support with content creation and curation for social media and digital platforms, including writing and photography
- Contribute to marketing brainstorming - come up with new ideas to help promote the brand
- Research social media influencers to serve as ambassadors for our brands
- Find likeminded brands to collaborate on giveaways and cross-promotional posts
- Assist with managing marketing sample inventory, gifting and donation inquiries, and sendouts
- Provide market research and analysis support
- Occasionally support the Product Development team as needed
- Required to earn school credit for part time hours at Beach House Group Headquarters (min. 2 days a week, with 3 days preferred)
- Ideally a junior or senior in college
- Must have laptop that you can bring to the office
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must be well organized, a strong communicator, super creative, and eager to learn
- Capable of taking Instagram-worthy photos
- Resourceful, flexible, hard-working, and has an awesome sense of humor
- Can handle working on several projects at once and under pressure, all while having a positive attitude
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work
Cheeky® creates modern mealtime solutions with a witty spirit to help end hunger in the U.S. Cheeky tableware is available exclusively at Target stores and Target.com. For each Cheeky item purchased at Target, Cheeky helps give a meal* through its partnership with Feeding America® and No Kid Hungry®. Since Cheeky launched in November 2014, the company has already generated 14 million meals. Cheeky believes in the transformative power of sharing a meal and is on a mission to make mealtime matter. *For more information visit cheekyhome.com/cause.
Cheeky is an Equal Opportunity Employer