We're not quite sure who invented Taco Tuesday, but we're thankful for whoever started it!
A fun way to get creative with friends for the summer is experimenting with different taco recipes. Check out these 9 awesome recipes we compiled so that you and your friends can have a delicious feast on your Taco Tuesdays!
1. Diethood’s Huevos Rancheros Tacos
2. Cooking Classy’s Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw
3. Cooking and Beer’s Crispy Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Lime Rice
4. Closet Cooking’s Jerk Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa, Slaw and Pina Colada Crema
5. Half Baked Harvest’s Korean Fried Chicken Tacos Sweet Slaw Crunchy Noodles Queso Fresco
6. Soup Addict’s Loaded Guacamole Vegetarian Tacos
7. Jo Cooks’ Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
8. Feasting at Home’s Grilled Steak Tacos with Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
9. Simply Recipes’ Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork
Get even more creative by serving these tacos on our plates. That way, you can have a memorable Tuesday with your friends while helping us give meals and help end hunger in the United States!