ONE WREATH = 28 CUPS = ONE MEAL
‘Tis the season to decorate and give back. And with this Cheeky wreath, you can do both! Get one pack of Cheeky cups at Target to make your very own wreath, and Cheeky will donate one meal to someone who needs it here in the U.S. Here’s how to make the wreath.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Pack of Cheeky Cups - Only at Target!
- Strong Tape or Hot Glue
- Fresh Cut Holiday Greens
- 1 Ribbon or Bow
1. Tape or glue the cups together by inserting one into the next at an angle until they form a circle.
2. Wiggle the ends of the greens inside the cups on the top of the wreath.
3. Tie a bow on the top of the wreath. Make sure it's tied tight so you can hang the wreath from the ribbon!
4. And show off your creation: a fun wreath that helps give someone in need a meal. Brilliant!