We're so excited to share our next Cheeky party! Each season we partner with someone who is known for styling amazing parties, and for spring we chose Little Miss Party Planner!
Little Miss Party Planner is a boutique party planning service in New York City. Their love for partying, planning, and all of the special details that go into creating a one-of-a-kind event inspired them to start their own business in 2010. They bring creativity, style, and their trademark energy to each and every event they produce. Little Miss Party’s work has been widely featured in the NY Post, Hamptons Magazine, Style Me Pretty and Brides Magazine, to name a few.
The lovely ladies of Little Miss Party chose to host a white party - everyone dresses up in only white colors - so that the bright colors of our party collection could really pop. What a fantastic idea! They did a lovely job of really making Cheeky stand out while still having a beautiful setup. Visit their blog to read about the full party recap.
Since Seri and Michelle are clearly experts and throwing stylish parties, we asked them for their top 5 entertaining tips:
01. De-clutter your furniture. Clear your party space of any furniture you won’t be using for the party. Small love seats or tables can be temporarily moved to a bedroom to make more space for mingling.
02. Keep the menu simple. A smaller menu will help you keep the food coming and the mess to a minimum. Start your party with a large cheese plate. Grapes, olives, crackers, crusty bread, and dried fruit will make up the perfect platter to feed your guests while you are preparing the hot food for dinner.
03. Check your grocery store or backyard for items that can be used to style your food trays. Pinecones or artichokes can be used as food place card holders and succulents can be styled in the center of a platter of cupcakes or cookies.
04. Add fresh flowers. There is nothing classier then a vase of fresh flowers for your party. Get creative with household items such as recycled jars, cans or pitchers for your next soiree.
05. Serve a signature drink (and lots of it - they are always a hit!) at your bar. We love nothing more then a seasonal sangria. Fresh fruit, citrus, herbs and crisp wine. Taste as you mix and sweeten with some sugar or Agave syrup as needed.
You can confidently host your own soiree with these great tips. And need some tunes? Here is Little Miss Party's favorite songs to get any party started:
"Sugar" by Robin Schulz, Francesco Yates
"Roses" by the Chainsmokers, ROZES
"My House" by Flo Rida
"Boom Clap" by Charli XCX
"Cake by the Ocean" by DNCE
"How Deep is your Love" by Calvin Harris, Disciples
"Shut up and Dance" by Walk the Moon
"Hey Ya" by Outkast
"Sax" by Fleur East
"Bulletproof" by La Roux
Thank you to Seri, Michelle, and their team for hosting such a fabulous Cheeky party and for sharing your favorite entertaining tips and songs! Hop on over to their blog to read all the colorful details of their white party!
In case that wasn't enough to celebrate, remember that for every Cheeky item purchased, Cheeky gives one meal to someone in need right here in the U.S. Shop Cheeky exclusively at Target.