Hanukkah is one of the most exciting food-centered holidays of the year and begins this evening. It is a holiday of miracles, when a tiny quantity of oil that should have only lasted one day burned for eight days.
Celebrate the festival of lights with a recipe for each of the eight nights of Hanukkah.
1. Mama Deb's Potato Latkes | Mario Batali
2. Challah Bread Pudding | Weelicious
3. Rosemary-Roasted Leg of Lamb | PopSugar
4. Roll Your Own Rugelash | The Daily Meal
5. Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs | Bon Appétit
6. Matzoh Balls | Real Simple
7. Baharat-Spiced Sufganiyot with Espresso Fudge | Tasting Table
8. Brie and Apple Blintzes with Balsamic Reduction Sauce | What Jew Wanna Eat
What are some of your favorite Hanukkah recipes and traditions?